The Magnificent World Video
More about Planting Seeds for Life
Enchanting contemporary African stories guide the reader through group discussions, creative visualizations, songs and other practical learning activities. The book’s twenty-five “seeds” include taking care of our bodies, becoming self-reliant, understanding and managing our emotions, mindfulness, thinking positively and opening our hearts to compassion.
Aimed at learners aged ten to fourteen, this comprehensive and inspiring resource is also ideal for educators, parents, youth workers and anyone requiring tools to make a difference in young lives.
Why Planting Seeds for Life is so magnificent:
- Comprehensive and practical resource for parents, teachers and facilitators
- Utilises beautifully imaginative African inspired stories that can further be developed into plays/productions.
- Highly user friendly with clear and well guided instructions
- Includes creative and practical activities as well as fun physical exercises
- Links to the SA curriculum (CAPS) and fits into the Life Skills programs as well as other subjects
- Promotes kindness, courage and compassion in children
- Teaches essential life skills such as self-reliance, leadership and communication skills
- Encourages adult/facilitator and child to learn and participate together
- Lesson plans promote sustained well being and happiness
- Employs the use of original and adaptable songs, storytelling and visualization exercises as creative tools for learning.
- Group discussions promote teamwork and the development of interpersonal skills